Welcome, Log in
Facebook Competition -
Win any dress of your choice to the value of £40.00.
1. There will be one (1) individual Prize of one (1) ‘dress to the value of £40.00.
2. Entries can be made online at www.facebook.com/myeveningdress through completing two (2) steps: (i) click to enter on this page (ii) clicking the 'like' button
3. Only entry forms that have been completed in full will be entered into the competition. My Evening Dress does not accept any responsibility for any inability to submit entries as a result of computer service, systems and/or server failure, error, interruption, defect or delay or any other technical malfunction.
4. Entrants must be residents of the UK aged 18 or over. We may need to see proof of age. Using false details will result in disqualification.
5. No bulk or third party entries shall be accepted. Only one entry per person.
6. This competition is not open to employees or contractors of My Evening Dress, any person directly or indirectly involved with My Evening Dress or the running of the competition, or their direct family members.
7. The final closing date for entries is Tuesday 28th February at 23.59. No entries will be accepted after this time.
8. The winners of the Main Prize will be decided no later than Wednesday 29th February 2012. The winners will be selected at random (and contacted by My Evening Dress on the email address or telephone number provided). The winner must then contact My Evening Dress to claim their Prize within 7 days of the date of the email sent or the phone call by My Evening Dressto the winner. Only the winners will be contacted personally.
9. If a Prize remains unclaimed in the time frame stated above, the Prize shall be forfeited and My Evening Dress reserves the right to offer the unclaimed Prize to the next entrant selected at random. My Evening Dress may repeat this process until such time as all of the Prizes are claimed within the relevant 7 day period.
10. The winner of the Main Prize will be announced on the My Evening Dress Facebook page and the My Evening Dress Blog during the week commencing 5TH March 2012.
11. The Prizes must be taken as stated and unless otherwise specified cannot be deferred. There will be no cash alternative. Once a Prize has been allocated it cannot be transferred.
12. My Evening Dress reserve the right to: (i) substitute a Prize with a prize of equal or greater value at any time; and (ii) cancel or change this competition at any stage, if deemed necessary in the reasonable opinion of My Evening Dress.
13. My Evening Dressdecision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
14. The winners may be required to participate in publicity and the competition may appear in other promotional materials.
15.My Evening Dress cannot guarantee that the Prize will be free from all disruptions, failings and/or errors unless they are caused by My Evening Dress’ negligence.
16. Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions and to have agreed to be bound by them when entering this competition.
17. This competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook and Facebook shall not be liable for any losses whatsoever arising from this competition and/or the Prize. You are providing your information to My Evening Dress and not to Facebook. The information you provide will only be used for the purposes of this promotion, unless you opt-in to receive future marketing communications.
My Evening Dress is a trading name of United Global Trading Ltd
Registered in England. Registered No: 06035106